Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A real beauty!!

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
Oh yea boys, here she is, the new Vectrix. Shoots like a dream. Bottom photo is so you can see it next to the Tribute. December 18th can't come fast enough, late season muzzleloader and IA allows a bow to be used for this tag. Time for a 200" monster. I still have 2 doe tags too. Guys, Hoyt hit a home run with this bow. Don't ask which one is better; both are equally kickarse when it comes to shooting them; both have similar draw cycles and both are quiet and handshock free. Looks wise; hands down the Vectrix.
vectrixgripwy4.jpg

vectrix1gw2.jpg

vectrixlogovf0.jpg

vectriccutoutxw9.jpg

vectrixstealthshotwy6.jpg

vectrixwheeltm8.jpg

vectrixtributeuf5.jpg

hahaha... at least it doesnt have a "TEC". Honestly good looking bow. what stabilizer is that? not the wild thing the other one.

It is a doinker with a sims limbsaver on it. I have killed a lot of deer with this same trophy taker,stabilizer,and peep sight. I have taken these with me from my last two other bows; my "lucky" accessories.

Looks like Hoyt is really scrambling to get something on the market to compete with Bowtech and Mathews...
evil.gif

O.K. I will shoot one and give them a chance
grin.gif

Real nice bow, Me and 2 other freinds had the chance to shoot it and the new Mathews Drenalin, my choice was the Mathews not taking anything away from the Hoyt it was a great shooting bow. My 2 buddies liked the Hoyt over the Mathews. Good luck and enjoy your new bow.

Boy that realy looks like STS on that thing,if I want an STS I would just buy one oooh wait I already have one
cool.gif

HCH
Do you know the weight of the new vectrix? I really like my trykon but I don't care for how hard it rolls over. I'm sure the new cams fixed that. Also the trykon is a little on the heavy side.

Looks like a sweet bow...

jjohnson, the website shows no weight that I can see so I don't know. Stop into Central IA archery and shoot one, you'll like it.LOL; No PSE or Mathews can hold a candle to her. After making bows for 76 years, Hoyt has forgot more about making bows than these companies ever will.
evil.gif
busted.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Boy that realy looks like STS on that thing,if I want an STS I would just buy one oooh wait I already have one
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Very similiar to a STS but this Stealthshot actually wraps around the string when shot as it is grooved unlike the flat surface that a STS is.

Top Bottom