Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A second ARCHERY tag in Iowa??

Considering the revenue that would be lost with a floating tag, I don’t see it happening. I have no idea of the #’s but assume there are a considerable amount that are buying 2 tags now. Cutting that by say 40% would be a significant hit to the budget.

Hmm, can we say Troll?

Troll? It’s certainly my opinion. I’m far from a troll. Maybe some landowners wouldn’t sell it. Maybe you want to give it to your grand kid who lives in another state or your step son or daughter. Or sell it. Or use it. Should be entirely up to you. Again it’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not be in favor of trading your gun Tag for an archery tag and here's why.

You already have a some folks that only gun hunt. I've heard it a dozen times " you bow hunters get the whole rut and shoot most of the good bucks!" (We know this isn't true, but some think that)

So if you allow a second archery tag... you are going to get more bucks shot by a bow. I can see this making enough gun hunters mad enough to start pushing to move gun season so they have a "fair shot". I don't want to fight that battle. So, I'm of the mindset to not upset the apple cart.....

Top Bottom