Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A Subconscious Reaction

Rackaddict

Life Member
I was scrolling through all the trail cam pics posted and realized I've picked up a habit, and maybe a good one. On every picture I look at, I look for the shot I'd take. I realized I was doing it when I saw I had moved the arrow pointer on my mouse to the vitals. I guess it's a subconscious reaction to seeing a nice buck in front of me. Who knows, it might be good preseason mental preparation.
893archer-thumb[1].gif

Has anyone else developed the same habit?

that's hilarious rack, i do the same thing. just before you posted this i was admiring the "kansas double main beam" post and the first thing i did when the pic popped up was pu the arrow on the vitals.
waytogo.gif
i hate those head on pics because i am always waiting on a better shooting angle
grin.gif

I used to do that to my old hunting magazines. Mark a spot with a pen on where I thought the best shot placement would be.

I never act like im shooting it, but the first reaction I always have is "Shooter or Not"
smile.gif
Everytime I see horns, It's the first thing I decide
smile.gif

i do the same thing guys.i take the mouse arrow pointer and aim it right at the vitals and say i cant wait for october.

Alex Hastings

Top Bottom