Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A very needed THANK YOU!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hope we can get back to the level we once were on..........
</div></div>

How about we shoot for something a bit higher?

I'm glad you're back as long as things stay positive.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was BANGBUCK for a while, that name just is'nt cool enough:) </div></div>

I thought that might be you. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Welcome back. Do you bowfish?

Just wondering. I like bowfishing. All this walleye talk got s me wanting to stick some grassies.

When do you find time to do it all and still handle your business? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Here is to wishing you a smoother ride this time...

Watch out for the pot holes on the gravels, they are terrible this time of year! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I don't post much, and I hate to admit it, but Typical makes it interesting! Me and the guys at work had bets about BANGBUCK, I won...(Yes, we're that bored)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here is to wishing you a smoother ride this time...

Watch out for the pot holes on the gravels, they are terrible this time of year! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing some more shed pictures. I do have a few words of advice T250 and you can decide if you want to take the advice or not. I am saying this because I think you can contribute positively to this site with all of your experience and knowledge of the outdoors. The advice is when posting don't let others tempt you into negative posts. If someone does post a negative response just ignore it or make a postive post in response. The moderators do a good job keeping tabs on different threads and know who is causing the trouble. If someone does take a "shot" at you and you respond back negatively. The same few guys will continue to antagonize you in every thread you post just to get a response. Pretty soon you end up looking like the bad guy because your constantly trying to defend yourself and taking shots back at them. Just remember you started off on the wrong foot on IW and most gave you a second chance. A few decided that you were not going to get another chance and that is their choice. Some of these guys will no doubt take more shots at you. The question is will you take the bait? If you stay positive most guys on IW will be supportive including the moderators. Once a thread goes negative I try to stay away and avoid posting. Most IW members feel the same and are not on here to read or participate in a bunch of bickering. I will also tell you that I have seen very few people get a second chance once booted and I can't recall anyone who has gotten a third chance. Keep it positive and again....Welcome back!

Welcome back! I don't get a chance to post much but what I've read of this has all been very entertaining! Congrats on all your finds this year and I look forward to seeing some more HOG shed pics!!!
-Longspurs-

No thanks needed bud, i only hang out here because i'm nuts about whitetails and I apprechiate the fact that you and everyone else on this site has the same passion as I do. Good to have you back

Top Bottom