Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

About time

I couldn't believe it when I read about the raid in Miss. It stated that they have been investigating that plant for more then two years! Why didn't they raid it two years ago. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people from Mexico or Central America, I DO have something agaist criminals! If your breaking the law and get caught, don't cry about it.

I completely agree. My grandfather came over from Holland in the 1920's, through Ellis Island and went through the whole process to become a citizen. I have had this conversation many times with a good friendd of mine that is a pemanant resident form Mexico. She felt the people should be left alone, they are her to work for a better living, and that this country was built by immigrants. Her husband just became a citizen as he too is originally from Mexico. I told her all the people who are here illigally are spitting in the face of her husband, my grandfather and all the others from where ever that did it legally. She kinda understood my poin then. Couldn't have said it any better KansasHeadHunter.

Top Bottom