Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

action today

Saw 8 deer, of which 3 were bucks, by 10am. Bucks were cruising. 2 nice bucks...just not nice enough to warrant an arrow.

In the stand cause I speak been dead since 9am this morning saw 9 does and three nice bucks. Seems like the mornings are a little better.

Only saw 5 does this morning, and probably the fattest raccoon I have ever seen. Bucks have dissapeared the last couple of days in my area

one oppossum this evening and thats it, don't know what's going on. i haven't seen a shooter since oct.9, cool weather not helping at all in my area!

Nothing tonight for our group, nothing last night either. The mornings have been real good for us until about 11:00 am. Also had good action this afternoon from 3:30-4:00 PM.

WHAT????? IS THIS THE HARVEST FORUM???????????!!!!! :D:D:D Sorry! I just had to add that!!! From what I been hearing the wee lads are all out hot and heavy!! Be in the woods as much as possible!! :way:

Had good action tonight, one buck and doe paired up, and buck chasing 3 does at last light, sat for 1 hr and got tired of waiting, got down and walked out as they ran around in the field, didnt care i was there. The prerut is def on, chase stage, and some breeding going on. Glad I have the next 9 days to do nothing but hunt

Had a 1 2 and a 3 year old buck chasing a doe around my stand for a couple minutes around 10:00 a.m.

Top Bottom