Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

afton area locker?

BDAHMS

Be here Now
Has anyone used a locker around Afton or Creston in the last few years?

I am taking a few guys hunting down to my two properties I hunt on and I know there will be some deer killed (hopefully I get redemption on that 170 class 10!) I want to get a deer processed and also want a place that has some pretty good deer sticks. Anyone have any recommendations for that area??

I believe there is one in Corning. Not positive though. Only in that area a few times a year to visit my grandparents

Just as well take it to Zeb's smokehouse in Bedford. A little bit of a drive from Creston, but definitely worth it. Or you have Ridgeway MO, they have great stuff as well.

If your just wanting it processed, Corning locker is your best bet.

Just as well take it to Zeb's smokehouse in Bedford. A little bit of a drive from Creston, but definitely worth it. Or you have Ridgeway MO, they have great stuff as well.

If your just wanting it processed, Corning locker is your best bet.

I agree with this, we process our own but I've had many deer from there and they do a good job.

I process my own except grinding and sticks- just don't have the time and just as easy to have it done. I will try corning. I was told Redfield has good sticks as well?

Redfield has good sticks but I've been using the locker in Malcolm the past few years for sticks. Family seems to like them better.

I process my own except grinding and sticks- just don't have the time and just as easy to have it done. I will try corning. I was told Redfield has good sticks as well?

In my opinion, Corning locker is the best around for butchering a hog or a steer. But your going to be disappointed in their deer sticks.

Not close to you but Elma locker in NE Iowa has the sticks figured out with a few diff flavor combinations.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Sticks at the Corning locker are very good and Zebs is great also...We usually get the sticks with cheddar cheese mixed into them from Corning, and they are awesome. Own the business right next to the Corning locker and they are great people also. You won't be disappointed with either Corning or Bedford in my opinion

Top Bottom