Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age? and more pics of double main beam

Plendl

This first buck is probably the most killable buck that I have on trail cams. He is in a spot i havent hunted in 4 years and its next to big timber surrounded by crops and where my stand is we now have alfalfa. It will be like a food plot in middle of crops. To me he looks really old. He doesnt have the biggest spread but has nice mass and long main beams. I think im gonna go after him the hardest. If he is this big now i cant wait to see how big he gets during rut!!

picture.php

Here is another buck that i think is mature. Doesnt have as big of belly as 1st buck but when you look at his brisket look at how far it hangs down. Either has something wrong or or is really old. The buck in the background i passed last year and i think he is 4. he gained alot of mass but still has short tines. Love the spread but still debating on if he is a shooter.

picture.php

This next buck looks young to me but has a nice rack. He has a 6 point right side and 4 point left side with the double main beam. He could be a stud in a couple years but how hard it gets hunted around me idk if he could make it threw gun seasons. I think I have pics of this buck last year from looking at the way his brow tines curve out. Last year he was a small 8 point that wouldnt have scored over 80 and now turned into this. Shooter or not??

picture.php

picture.php

I believe the double beam is the least mature out of the 3. I would wait it out for the first one! He is a dandy

That first buck looks to have a body like a Mack truck. That neck is going to look like an extension of his chest in a month or so. Definitely looks like an old deer.

Brisket on that second buck almost looks out of place, as if it is from an injury or something. Don't get me wrong, he's a big bodied deer for sure and I would say he is a mature buck but that brisket just looks funny to me.

Third buck will be a stud next year if he makes it out alive!

Top Bottom