Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age & Score? Had to Know what you all think.

bradley

triplebeam
Age & Score? Pics added

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Very hard to tell from the front. Side pictures showing the belly and brisket are best. Based on the view, I see the neck attaches very low to the brisket, I see some white patches around the eyes, but without a better view its hard to say. As a 10 (with stickers), looks to be outside his ears, good mass, I would guess Over 155 under 165 (gross).

Age wise, I'd say he has enough definition in his front to say he's mature. As far as score goes...you are all going to call me nuts but I'd say he'd be lucky to gross 150. I'm coming up with about 64"-65" per side. Add a 18" spread and you get about 148. I'm kind of questioning myself on that score, he looks bigger, but I just can't find the numbers to get higher. Either way, he's a cool deer!

I thought he looked way over 150". Beams look nice and long, and look at those heavy mass measurements. I started adding things up to prove Lyon wrong, and I only got to 146" on the typical frame! I gave him 46" for beams and 35" for mass but that could be low. He's a shooter to me.

I thought he looked way over 150". Beams look nice and long, and look at those heavy mass measurements. I started adding things up to prove Lyon wrong, and I only got to 146" on the typical frame! I gave him 46" for beams and 35" for mass but that could be low. He's a shooter to me.

Haha I know I kinda did the same thing. Went through the first time and looked at my numbers and thought I must have missed something.

Unless he's got short ears your tine length measurements are way short given 7" ears. just my opinion. I get higher with your measurements.

Hmm maybe I'm a little short on tines. I gave him 9 on 2s and 7.5 on 3s. Are his 2s really over 10"? I think I'm clearly low on mass because his h3s are fat!

I'd say at least 4 years for the age looking at the side pic. Decent body size and I'd have to say higher end of 150's gross. Unless he has a pretty small head, the mass looks pretty good along with the length for the body size.

I'll retract my statement a bit after seeing the side profile. His 2's and 3's are a little longer than I accounted for based on the straight on pic. I'll bump my guess up by about 4 inches. It doesn't really matter, he's a great buck regardless of score!

Agreed with what has been stated... Good mass for sure, He will go into the 50's pretty easily might even push 157 range???

I would say Mature too, probably at least 4.5

150ish and 3.5. Superstar in the making being young and that big with kickers. Bradley, you always have giants so I'd give this guys some more time.

Top Bottom