Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Age & Score?

DoneRight

PMA Member
What do ya'll think of this buck. I only have a couple of pictures of him off of a new property I picked up to hunt. I think he is young, but I just can't tell. Thanks for your input.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
He could be young but wow is he a beauty. Looks to be at least 22" to 24" inside spread on him. Great looking buck and thanks for sharing.

i agree with 3 after looking at second pic, first pic he looks like he could be 4 but not after looking at second pic.

Fairly young, I'd agree with 3. He's a great candidate to pass up this year at least. Don't know the genetics in your area but if he keeps the width and puts on some tine length he's going to be awesome in a couple of years! His brows are about as wide as a normal deer's G2's!

I think he might be older and bigger than you think.... of course its hard to say and is a shot in the dark with velvet, but he seems to have fairly good mass and the way he is standing in the first pic makes him look smaller than he is body wise...

who knows, I like him! :grin: I'd like to see him in hardhorn during day light to give you a good guess... can you ask him to do that please? ;)

I think he might be older and bigger than you think.... of course its hard to say and is a shot in the dark with velvet, but he seems to have fairly good mass and the way he is standing in the first pic makes him look smaller than he is body wise...

who knows, I like him! :grin: I'd like to see him in hardhorn during day light to give you a good guess... can you ask him to do that please? ;)

I've already sent him a face book request, but he hasn't responded yet:rolleyes:. All I know is the velvet can't peel off fast enough.

Top Bottom