Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

allah, or jesus?

teeroy

Life Member
Allah or the Lord Jesus Christ? ..A Bit Scary
This is very interesting and just a bit scary ...The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Allah or The Lord Jesus Christ? .. By Rick Mathes
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers! "I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?"

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of "a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar." He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!" The Imam was speechless!

I continued, "I also have problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?" You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were Not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President! I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this, but with the Liberal justice system, liberal media and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The Man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Now you can either delete it or pass it on.
No wishes, or promises or threats - just a choice.

im not sure i believe the snopes thing entirely either.....

dont believe everything you read on the net.....

Possibly, THA4, possibly...
However, if you find one of them that's inaccurate, show me. I am a computer programmer by day, so logic plays a big part in how I think. In internet situations, I am basically a skeptic. A lot of the internet stories sound good, and I really, really wish they were true. A good deal of them are very patriotic in nature, but if the story is just that - a story, then the author of it should simply say so. I have seen a lot of good people get duped, and then get fired up against a particular company, person or religion. Heck, I've seen it go wild just on this site. Rumors have hurt a lot of people beyond repair. Very simply, if it's true, then it will stand up to scrutiny. If it's not, it won't even stand up to Snopes, or another research site. Sorry if I sound geeky - I'm just a fan of truth, and it seems to be in shorter and shorter supply these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In internet situations, I am basically a skeptic. A lot of the internet stories sound good, and I really, really wish they were true. A good deal of them are very patriotic in nature, but if the story is just that - a story, then the author of it should simply say so. I have seen a lot of good people get duped, and then get fired up against a particular company, person or religion. Heck, I've seen it go wild just on this site. Rumors have hurt a lot of people beyond repair. Very simply, if it's true, then it will stand up to scrutiny. If it's not, it won't even stand up to Snopes, or another research site. Sorry if I sound geeky - I'm just a fan of truth, and it seems to be in shorter and shorter supply these days.
</div></div>

Agreed, well said!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok, the situation is not true. but many muslims are taught such intollerance. </div></div>

How many muslims do you know on a personal level? I was in the military with many muslims and have had muslims as students. None of them had been taught intollerance by anyone. There's bad apples in all religions, not just muslims.

I wish there was a seperate place on Iowawhitetail for all these political things not concerning deer hunting. It's only going to get worst before November.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teacher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There's bad apples in all religions, not just muslims. </div></div>

General statement, but true...

I find it very interesting that most people who don't "come to Christ" do not have a problem with Jesus, but with the people who claim to follow Jesus, and act a complete different way than what Jesus would command. Granted, we are all hypocrites to a certain point, but people have a problem with those who talk the talk, but never walk what they talk.

This is what I know. When I call myself a Christian, I put my trust in Christ to get me to heaven because I can't get there on my own; I don't claim to be perfect, only forgiven. If I say I can do it on my own (being a good person, going to church every Sunday, following rules) I deceive myself and negate everything Jesus did...why do I need him if I can do it on my own?? That is why I choose what I do...and that is Jesus.

Just my 2 cents...

Teeroy, regardless of the accuracy of the events, the theme is accurate. I appreciated the post. Thanks for sharing.

This discussion reminds me of a funny story...
I had to take a Human Relations class to get my masters degree. As part of this class we visited an islamic place of worship and spoke with their holy leader. All of the women in my class were required to to remove their shoes and cover their faces/heads with a shaw or they could not come in. The holy man told to us ask any questions we had an to not hold back because we can't learn about each other unless we communicate. So I asked the holy man why the women had to remove their shoes and cover their faces? He said you to me you should always be respectful of other people's culture. I agreed with that statement, so I
then said, I seems to me that by requiring these woman to take off their shoes and cover their faces you are not respecting their culture. I also mentioned that in schools children are not allowed to wear hats or head coverings, but muslim women are. Isn't that not respecting the culture/norms of the school? I was serious and just wanted an answer.
The professor of the the class became quite upset as did the holy man about my question/comments. Needless to say I did not get an answer to my question.

About a hour later into our visit nature called, the breakfast burrito I had eaten didn't sit well. So I went to the bathroom to take care of matters. This is when I learned another important fact about islamic culture. Upon finishing the job. I was astonished to find out that there was no toliet paper or tissue of any sort in the bathroom. All I could find was a pitcher of water sitting next to the can. As if that was going to work! I learned some Muslims don't use toliet paper they use water!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CamoMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For awhile . . . </div></div>

Amen /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Teeroy, regardless of the accuracy of the events, the theme is accurate. </div></div>

That's right, and the theme as I interpret it is the fact that one day americans will become the minority of this country. One can only speculate as to what would happen or when that would/will happen.

All I know is that my time is not guaranteed so I will take full advantage of every opportunity I have to hunt whitetails, hunt turkeys, go fishing, and enjoy the outdoors...so that when my time does come, I can stand before my maker and thank him for all that he provided me to enjoy during my stay on earth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I know is that my time is not guaranteed so I will take full advantage of every opportunity I have to hunt whitetails, hunt turkeys, go fishing, and enjoy the outdoors...so that when my time does come, I can stand before my maker and thank him for all that he provided me to enjoy during my stay on earth. </div></div>

Right on /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">being an athest is bliss </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> For a while..... </div></div>

True.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All I know is that my time is not guaranteed so I will take full advantage of every opportunity I have to hunt whitetails, hunt turkeys, go fishing, and enjoy the outdoors...so that when my time does come, I can stand before my maker and thank him for all that he provided me to enjoy during my stay on earth. </div></div>

Right on /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">being an athest is bliss </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> For a while..... </div></div>

True.....

</div></div>

I agree with everything said.

Top Bottom