Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

allah, or jesus?

Before we go pointing the finger at other religions, let us remember that christianity was not always such a peaceful religion. Any remember the inquisition? Followers of Martin Luther burned many women at the stake. The Roman Catholic Church did the same.

I'm not disagreeing with what people are saying on here, because many religions have their extremists, including our own.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cor Dor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was astonished to find out that there was no toliet paper or tissue of any sort in the bathroom. All I could find was a pitcher of water sitting next to the can. As if that was going to work! I learned some Muslims don't use toliet paper they use water! </div></div>

That made me laugh.

no contest jesus wins hands down er up would be the right term i guess and for the fellow on there who said he enjoyed true bliss in not beliveing i am very sorry that you will never know bliss with out the savior in you life and heart god bless you and i will say a word to the farther for you

Top Bottom