Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anchor Point

Jdubs

Guys, just wondering where everyone chooses to anchor when at full draw. Some anchor at the jaw line other at the corner of the mouth, etc. What's the best for accuracy??

Whatever you are most comfortable with & your anchor has to be consistent every time. I use a kisser in the corner of my mouth, works for me.

I put my first knuckle under my ear and my nose touching the string.

This is also what I do. It is very repeatable and gives you two anchors really. If your knuckle is not in the right spot you will know it.

This is also what I do. It is very repeatable and gives you two anchors really. If your knuckle is not in the right spot you will know it.

I'm with JJohnson and Handcannon with knuckle to ear and nose to string. Wherever you choose, just be consistent!

I have large hands and put my thumb in the back of my neck, vane in the corner of my mouth, and nose touching the string. If one part is off it feels weird.

Nose on string. Corner of the mouth and base of thumb at corner of my draw. Three points of contact=deadly

It is all about finding something that you can repeat over and over again. When I feel myself starting to struggle with my anchor point, I take a few reps drawing my bow with my eyes closed. Get myself to a comfortable position and then open. Sometimes a peep that gets moved just a little bit can make a huge difference. Good luck.

It is all about finding something that you can repeat over and over again. When I feel myself starting to struggle with my anchor point, I take a few reps drawing my bow with my eyes closed. Get myself to a comfortable position and then open. Sometimes a peep that gets moved just a little bit can make a huge difference. Good luck.

Great advice :way:

Top Bottom