Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Best And Worst Trail Cam pull

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
Left my cam out on public land over the shotgun seasons to see what got chased through there. Amazing enough not much from the orange army. There was an army, but no orange. Although I will say, last time this happened I also got pic's of good bucks. Only problem with this spot, every single buck, shooter or spike is moving at night. Hoping for some cold and snow to get them moving in the day, otherwise I need to find their bedroom and find these sheds.. (oh, and my clock hasn't been reset yet so it's an hour off)

The "Not Orange" Army and their Guide and what appears to be a Hello Kitty backpack..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This guy looks like he's been shot in the butt..
picture.php

I have two different pic's of this deer and a good video. He's got kickers and Stickers galore.. I know one brow is split and I think the other is as well, just can't tell for sure in the video..
picture.php

Nothing like slinging a gun over your shoulder while someone is walking behind you.....

Some nice bucks though!

Dont look like shot guns because they aren't. Would guess they pry dont have a license to hunt either. Have you forwarded these to DNR?

I realize they could be coyote hunting or something else, but from my experience the DNR like to know about these such parties...

If they are Squirrel hunting, they are not very good at it. The population is as strong as ever around my stand. Maybe it's their hunting clothing that is keeping them from being more successful. That or the cig smoke..

I'm suprised they didn't burn the timber down out there with that cig..

I hate to sound like an ass, but I have had more than my fair share of experiences with these types of hunters. No, not shotguns, scoped .22's or bigger. Targets include anything that can be thrown in a pot to boil or eat. Deer, songbirds, squirrels, rabbits, etc. Back packs are for the quartered out deer that they haul out. One guy by the parking areas checking for the law while the others get to do the dirty work haul it out in pieces (hence the last guy looks like a "pack mule" - back pack / no firearm).

Again, don't mean to sound like a jerk but these opinions are very justified in my area of the state. Lots, and I mean lots, of deer fall to these types in our area each year.

Darn them some nice bucks on any land. Heck for a monent I thought I was watching full metal jacket!!! Them VC bu coo fer sure sarg....

How in the heck would you try and reason with them??

I may be wrong but don't you still have to wear orange when small game hunting. I would be showing these to the CO of the area. Good luck identifying a few of them out of a line up tho.

Hmong for sure. At least they are sticking to public land and not trespassing on private land. Wasn't there an incident in Wisconsin not too log ago between some hunters and them?

I have seen these same guys in Jackson County doing the exact same thing. I would turn these pictures over to the DNR

I have seen these same guys in Jackson County doing the exact same thing. I would turn these pictures over to the DNR

Don't they all look the same :D:D

For some reason, my gut tells me they were probably not squirrel hunting. Seen it may times over while out shed hunting on public. You can tell it was them because most of the time they could care less about the antlers. They however do seem to take almost all of the meat, including some of the guts. Walked up on a freshly poached deer that assuming it was the hmungs had taken some of the intestines and other organs. Regardless, they are breaking the law and are in fact at least in my area, the ones who are doing the majority of the poaching.

That first buck is a stud. Maybe the cold will drive those gun carrying critters out of the woods and get those big boys on their feet for ya :way:

neighbor caught them on his land that borders state land along a bluff.(long walk) Yelled at them pretty good about where the state land ended. he said they just acted like they didn't understand (proably didn't). then he had cams missing later. a co-worker said he called the dnr on them also and they said nothing they could do, they'll move on when they are finished. WHAT A JOKE! anyway nice deer, good luck with them.

They however do seem to take almost all of the meat, including some of the guts. Walked up on a freshly poached deer that assuming it was the hmungs had taken some of the intestines and other organs.

I don't condone their actions, but do admire their subsistence approach.

Top Bottom