Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Another Time Passer

CurtisWalker

Our senior prank has been coming up a lot recently and made the news a couple times a few years ago. So it got me thinking about pranks and I've heard a lot of good ones from the past. What did everyone do as their prank?

Ours was to move all the lunch tables into the teachers lounge, stack all the chairs on the stage, filled the hallways with cups of water and put a dead carp in the locker. We never got in trouble but thanked instead.

Here is a pic of the cups the next day while they were cleaning up. We did it the night of after our last day so we didn't have to clean it up. Wish I could find some of the good pics of before they picked it up.

522833_3861251805805_6751937_n.jpg

The stuff I did as a kid in school, the early 70's, would get you 10 to 20 making license plates now. You guys now days are rookies. ;)

I had enough credits to graduate high school a semester early.

After a three day weekend, I had a full time job.

Didn't really do the "High School Senior" thing.

Our class was too big to really line something up. One guy let a opossum loose in the hall. Another kid let a greased pig loose. One group dropped millions of marbles down 4 different stairs which was dangerous. Someone thought it would be cool to let out pepper spray, another group TPed the trees. I didn't do anything, just wanted out.

I was homeschooled. Didn't really think a prank on my mom would go over so hot....

We "borrowed" a handful of porta potties and put them at every entrance to the high school. After that we went around the town and every house that was for sale we took the sign out of the yard and put them in the front lawn at the high school. School officials weren't too impressed with the messy toilets

We didn't even do a senior prank. Only 52 of us in my class and all but 14 were guys and a lot of us played baseball. We were ranked 2nd in the state that year and didn't want to do anything to get in enough trouble to cause someone a suspension from a game.

We didn't even do a senior prank. Only 52 of us in my class and all but 14 were guys and a lot of us played baseball. We were ranked 2nd in the state that year and didn't want to do anything to get in enough trouble to cause someone a suspension from a game.

Our senior class was 30 kids.. only about 8 of us did the prank.

Several outhouses were lost one night and showed up on the school lawn. Several gents involved that I never would have guessed would go there.

Little harder nowadays since most schools have security cameras inside and out and doesn't take much to guess who is doing what.

Little harder nowadays since most schools have security cameras inside and out and doesn't take much to guess who is doing what.

We snuck around the outdoor cameras and knew what doors had alarms on them. Had everything preplanned

Top Bottom