Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

any action?

sofakingfast_1

i went on a drive after work around 4:30 and glassed several big bucks and does in corn fields eating. it was nice weather. just a slight slight breeze. hopefully we will have some good pictures on here tomorrow!!! it definitly was a good night to be near a food plot.

I did the same, wish I had the camera with me as I saw 4 different deer I would have stuck an arrow in and probably around 100 deer if not more total. Now I wish I could get permission to hunt some of these areas.

Kratz

i pulled up to a guys house after i seen one of the deer he had a little draw behind his house and he said me and a buddy could push it saturday. so that kinda put me in a better mood for this weekend!! i dont have much hunting ground but ive found that if you tell the farmer you will help him a few times with the farm, cut him firewood, or mow his yard he usually thinks about it a little harder! i dont ask to hunt for free. the farmers pay for the property. id be glad to help them out.

Tonight was one of the better nights in a long time. I saw upwards of a dozen different bucks and a couple of them were shooters. A lot of doe movement as well although I noticed that there was less activity in the open field than there has been. Many of the deer were travelling just inside the timber edge in areas and at times that they have been in the field. They did end up there but later than usual. Still seeing some light sparring and chasing but not nearly as serious as weeks past.

Top Bottom