Any Guesses on Age?

pete

NT.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll guess 6.5 years old. How close am I? </div></div>
I'm guessing 5.5 or 6.5, I'm leaning more towards 6.5 after seeing this picture of him.

Here's a shot of him last year, and to me his body looks more like a 3.5 or 4.5 year old in this pic.
12DSC03654.JPG

Man that thing is a Clydesdale. If I recall correctly you passed him last year because he was completely busted up? Just the history with a buck like that would make me sleepless. Good Luck crossing paths with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i wondered if he was that buck </div></div>

Same here.
Poke him already and you can solve the mystery for us all.

I'm going with 6.5, just because his rack is a little smaller than last years.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man that thing is a Clydesdale. If I recall correctly you passed him last year because he was completely busted up? Just the history with a buck like that would make me sleepless. Good Luck crossing paths with him. </div></div>

Yep you're correct! His whole left side besides the mainbeam and brow got broken off by this time last year. I had him at 25 yards and let him walk last year in hopes he would be something spectacular this year. Well I was wrong he went down hill, given the chance I will stick him.

man, i think he's already spectacular, those wrapping beams and awesome mass are cool!

Old enough for an arrow. Where were you at? He's standing there in broad daylight just laughing at you.I bet he's got his tounge sticking out. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hoofline.gif

How old is he? I don’t know, but he looks like a shooter to me. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<span style="color: #3366FF">Would you like to become a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #3366FF">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

I think I remember a picture of that buck standing at a scrape looking like he wanted to kill everything in his path. That shot gave me nightmares! To bad he lost a lot of his junk. I'd still smoke him though. Do you have any sheds off of him?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I think I remember a picture of that buck standing at a scrape looking like he wanted to kill everything in his path. That shot gave me nightmares! To bad he lost a lot of his junk. I'd still smoke him though. Do you have any sheds off of him? </div></div>

I think you are refering to this pic. Yep I have his right side shed from last year.

12DSC04949-thumb.jpg

Back