Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any Help?

Steve-O

World Member
Just wondering if any of you gentleman or ladies in or around the Oskaloosa/ Ottumwa/Blakesburg or general area would loan me your turkey spot for the up coming weekend, more then likely just Sat. Morning
grin.gif

I live over 2 hrs away (Osceola area) and going to the Ottumwa area to take my little bro (10) on his first turkey hunt, well this is where it gets to be a bummed deal, land I had set up to hunt is no longer available and other ground that I thought I could get on, those people became turkey hunters during 2nd season, (Usually hunt 1st).

So if any of you kind hearted gentleman or ladies would be willing to help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me if you can help in any way.

As you can see Im caught between a rock and a hard place.

Thanks

Steve

I would tell ya to go out by red rock was there this mornin and screwed up. but that is a little bit of a drive for you still to say the least.

There is more public ground around that area that has more turkeys than you could shake a stick or two at. There would be no problem killing a bird on anyone of them.
smile.gif

Top Bottom