Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

any lawyers in the house?

Rudd

Life Member
I am looking for a lawyer that specializes in Property, Diminished Value claim resulting in a car accident. Sorry for the tangent on a deer hunting site.

thank you.

Yea right, did you kill your yard again and blame it on a car wreck? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express lastnight. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Are you wanting FREE advice, or are you willing to pay a reasonable fee? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blake</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
hoofline.gif

Are you wanting FREE advice, or are you willing to pay a reasonable fee? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

</div></div>

Reasonable fee? I think he was asking about lawyers- no such thing.

Sorry to any attorneys out there...

I just got a bill that I was charged for 2 different revisions to a document, they then presented the WRONG document to the other party for signature and then I was charged for the telephone call I requested to express my extreme displeasure over their ability to get this simple task correct. I guess $250/hour doesn't buy much nowadays.

damn Pharmer I cringed at $170...and it doesn't matter the amount of time....if it takes 30 seconds the lowest they bill out is .3 hours. Nothing about the "system" works this day/age.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I guess $250/hour doesn't buy much nowadays.</div></div>

Unless you're "client #9"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bushman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pharmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I guess $250/hour doesn't buy much nowadays.</div></div>

Unless you're "client #9" </div></div>

Don't think client #9 got much for $250 bucks either... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom