Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any tent campers out there?

Rudd

Life Member
I have owned several POS campers over the years. My best was a 67 classic that was in prestine condition, I sold it for a larger camper that almost claimed my thumb in a freak accident. Summers are busy and I cannot justify spending big dollars on a newer camper to use 2-3 weekends a year. I am thinking of going back to a bigger tent. Any tent users still out there? Prefer 2 rooms, sleeps 6-7, ease of set-up a plus. THanks for any insight you may have.

I've had good luck with Kelty brand tents. Ours is a smaller variety, but would recommend that brand with no problems.

I just looked at a pop-up camper for sale earlier today. A friend of mine told me about it. Looked it over and im not good at telling how old they are. Well i about choked when he told me what year it is. 1959!!!!!! Didnt know they made pop-up campers back then. Thats as old as my grandpa! Pretty good shape though, 300 bucks.

I just bought a Cabelas Alaskan Series. No easy setup but it is a top quality tent and I am sure it will take any weather. I bought the 6 person, I bet you could make the larger unit work.

Check out Kifaru.net

He is out of Colorado. Very lightweight, packable, various sizes. A bit expensive, but very well made.

Worth a look

GGD

Tents!!! Campers!!!! Pffff!!!! In my day we used a gunny sack for a sleeping bag and a small boulder for a pillow!!!!

Top Bottom