anybody having coyote problems?

Very interesting on trapping coyotes. Off the subject ,but interesting video on there where buck is hit in the neck. What you can learn from that, and what those experienced hunters hould have known. NEVER, shoot at a deer that is the least bit alerted.

That is a great video. I may have to start doing this next fall. We have a ton of yotes up here, and not many guys that trap them anymore.

Thanks for posting this :way:

Very cool video, question though. Wehn they were interviewing I could not hear a word but could hear music and all other sounds and could hear voices during the field interviews. Anyone else have this or was it my computer?

Very cool video, question though. Wehn they were interviewing I could not hear a word but could hear music and all other sounds and could hear voices during the field interviews. Anyone else have this or was it my computer?

I didn't have any problems with it, however I know what you're talking about. One of our computers at work does the same thing with any videos.

I didn't have any problems with it, however I know what you're talking about. One of our computers at work does the same thing with any videos.

Thanks, firgured it was on my end. Once again, great video and it really fuels the desire to give it a try!:way:

Great video thanks for sharing!

I have always wanted to try the trapping.....this video may have just thrown me over the edge.

Great video thanks for sharing!

I have always wanted to try the trapping.....this video may have just thrown me over the edge.

DO IT! :D

Seriously, I used to trap a fair amount way back when I was a kid but had fallen away from it for many years until getting back at in the last couple of years. I had forgotten how exciting it was to come up on a set and see a nice raccoon, fox, etc.

I just caught a nice red fox last week, the first one I had caught in like 25+ years, and I cracked a big smile when I first saw him. I felt like a 12 year old kid in a toy store...for a second anyway. :D I am going have the hide tanned just to keep it and display it.

On-line videos are very good and helpful, but if you are just starting out as a trapper I would strongly recommend attending a live "how-to" seminar too. Learning first hand from someone that knows what they are doing is huge IMO.

DO IT! :D
On-line videos are very good and helpful, but if you are just starting out as a trapper I would strongly recommend attending a live "how-to" seminar too. Learning first hand from someone that knows what they are doing is huge IMO.

Or contact a local trapper to see if he would be willing to take you along for a day or two!

Back