Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anybody see these before??

BrewCrew

No real stories on either one.. Thought they were pretty cool though..

Something like Maryland?? Fused bases - unreal.
freak_wt.jpg

Might have been shot in Kansas?? Looks huge.
Huge%20KS%20Buck.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the shed </div></div>

THE shed, yes. That indeed, would be awesome.

That top one looks like a new way I would do my hair, looks like a full head of hair and a new style for hunters?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">boy, how'd you like to find the shed from that top one!

wow! </div></div>

Can't imagine the look someone would have when they did find it! There would be some serious head scratching!!! Cool deer!!

That top pic is crazy! At the 2006 IA Deer Classic they had a "matched set" of sheds like that. Both sides there but fused bases just like that. They called it a "glass plate" if I remember right? Anyone remember?

I remember seeing those. I told the guy that Iowa should make a law for all bucks to shed like that. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Think of the hole it would leave behind when it was shed..He would freeze his brain. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Top Bottom