Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anybody thought of...

"Gee, Richard, thats a pretty girl out there!! Were you watching Spaktravision?"
"Hey Richard, who is your favorite little rascal???? is it spanky?"

so what would you do with the blow up doll dressed in camo when you climb intot the stand???
lay it on the ground? cover it up with some brush....
what would the deer think?
maybe make it a combo, blow up doll/blow up deer...
they might like this as well
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If I knew of someone who had a doll in their stand I'd go get in the stand early and scare the crap out of them when they went to get into it.

Roger Ragland had a video where he talked about this and put old clothes filled with straw up in the tree. We did it when we first started out hunting and stuff because I suppose it was like the first video we ever watched.

Putting a blow up doll in a tree on the otherhand, can't say that we ever thought of that but I remember when those "hunting buddy" dolls just came out... creepy. But gundog...I probably wouldn't suggest putting your construction worker up the tree because them squirrels might get greedy.

Ahhh, how does chris winkleman get into all these threads. I just got her out of my head and now she's right back in there

I'd be worried about getting scented too. You know they are gonna end up smelling kinda fishy.

Here is another idea for storage while you are in the stand. Place another stand above yours and put the blow up in there. If anybody wonders by and asks just tell them its your camera man, er, person.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom