Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone Ever Shoot One of These?

Might be worth it if it really shoots a 3.75 inch group at 500!! I'd be interested in it, but being the person I am, I would have to shoot one and see one first.

I have a good friend that bought one last year. He spared no expense. He has $4,000 in his including the scope. It's the real deal, an amazing gun! I'd love to own one but not to realistic for me.

There's one on there for 1900-ish. If I were a ML junkie, I'd consider it. I mean think about it- for our bow junkies (myself included)- a lot of guys drop 700-850 on bow + 300-500 on all the extra junk you need. We're sure getting around the same ball-park price-wise. Sure looks AMAZING, that's for sure!!! I'm thinking I'll go load up my TC tomorrow and put 300 grains of powder in it and try it at 1,000 yards- more power and I'll be saving some money. I'll report back tomorrow on how it goes. :)

sHa_popcorn.gif

I have shot one at our range in Michigan. The owners were there with a couple of them to demo for the guys. They are phenomenal! They were shooting very tight groups at 200 yards. We didn't get a chance to shoot long range due to the range only being 300 yards. They have been around for a few years now, but I don't know very many guys that use them. Buy one and let us know what you think :way:

I is shotted mys TC wid 300 garains pouder jus nowww. I wrapped da barelll w/ sum duct tap fer estra stretgthh. Did not it goes so good. When my's nubs heal up and I gets my face skin grafted- I is buyin one of these

Top Bottom