Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

anyone

nbk68

anyone heard of a possiable world record getting shot in southern minnesota over the weekend i saw a picture on my buddys phone of one but cant tell if its real or not

Iv heard nothing. If its real, (doubtful), it will be showing up everywhere soon enough.

Possible World record in MN?

Due to Minnesota's gun season during the rut it is unlikely, however, there are certain bucks that become totally conditioned to go underground (nocturnal) during the rut because of the heavy pressure and can live to be old...I am dealing with that on my property now.

But, just about any state can produce a rare giant on occasion??

I have not heard anything, and that type of news usually travels fast!

I've seen pictures of the so called 'new world record'. That buck would have a hard time grossing 213 let a lone netting that. It's not very symmetrical at all and the end of the main beam looks as though it was broken off by a bullet. There was however a 230" 30pt nontypical taken during the first part of November. A huge buck no doubt, but no where near a record.

Havent heard of anything...and it seems all bigguns make it to the text world real quick around here...

Can't wait to see were this one goes, seem like once the "world record" talk starts its on every dang forum known to man at the same time. Wish I could understand why this topic comes up 69 times a year!

I have a picture of it get me your emails and I can send it to you if you want . I dont think it will go world record class but maybe state ?? not sure what minnesotas is for sure

i love these posts. by the time the pic gets on here, it will be some deer that makes the rounds year after year

21.jpg

HAHA, somebody needs to kill another high fence slob so we can have some better rumors. I'm sick of the same old bucks :grin:

My buddy killed this one last week. I think it's gonna be the new state record. You know how I know? Because of the way it is. :rolleyes:

picture.php

I don't know about that one but there is a real nice 10pt. posted today on B&C site from Iowa. Anybody taking claim for this one?

Top Bottom