Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Are You a Lurker??????

blake

Life Member
For those of you who have been lurking on this website for a while, now is the time to become a member of iowawhitetail.com.

By now you are probable aware that there is a wealth of knowledge on this website about deer & deer hunting. Why, because iowawhitetail.com is Iowa’s Number One Resource for the Whitetail Deer. There are a number of contest going on and you could be the winner. We have contest for the young hunters and the experienced hunters.

Several of the contest’s are for PMA members only. The PMA Conference has a membership of some of the most knowledgeable deer hunters in Iowa and surrounding states. These hunters post their harvest photos and hunting stories in the PMA Harvest Forum. There are some great prizes for the winners of the PMA 2011-2012 Big Buck Contest this year. This contest is one of the ways iowawhitetail.com shows their appreciation for the PMA member’s support of this website.

This year there is also a 2011-2012 Big Buck Contest for members with a very nice prize going to the winner.

So, there is something for everyone; youth hunters, members, PMA members & Life members. :)

There are no prizes being given away for lurking!

We hope to see you on iowawhitetail.com! :way:

I think this is the only forum site that I get on that you don't have to be a member to view????

Mobile Cooter

Last edited:
As my wife puts it, "I am sure you have other things to be doing than spending time on that websight." I say "You're right, I am going hunting!!"

For $16, its worth it. I just did the paypal thing and joined. I browse everyday religiously and figure for what i personally get out of it, i'll pay it. Thanks for the "reminder"...lol
Mike

i lurked for over 5 years before joining the PMA a few years back...then i let my pma lapse, but just renewed it last week. I can't believe I let it go...I think I've read almost all the happenings I missed from last year, and HOLY SMOKES are there some excellent harvest posts from 2010:way:

I'm really looking forward to following along in 2011, and hope to do my best to contribute my own tails.

Been a lurker to the site but decided to join today....i'll think about the PMA. Sounds like a lot of good stuff in there.

Just pay the money folks! You will be amazed ! :way: Listen to what these people say! They kill big deer, they will show you pictures of such!! :D

Originally Posted by Sligh1
I'm pretty timid and shy around here, I'll work on that. :)

Sligh...Ive lurked long enough to know better...

This is my first year in Iowa, so I don't have much to say that would be educated prose, so I just peruse through and try to get acclimated to things.

Came here via, CA, GA, NY, IN, and MI, and I also hunt OH. I am very excited for next Saturday to get here.

JK

jeezticals said:
I bet Missippippi has a nice whitetail site you could join:p

He's probably the only one in Mississippi that knows how to use a computer :D

Mobile Cooter

I was PMA for a few years.

Then I got fed up with how commercialized things have become and decided that I wasn't going to support the trend.

The decision is yours.

Top Bottom