Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATL

Finally broke the 70 inch mark. I found 4 fresh ones and 1 old last week.
66f468dd1cc6d046e18d79cffd3377e3.jpg

Last edited:
You all seeing that most bucks have shed already? I keep reading that guys are finding a lot of antlers. My cams on two different farms are showing bucks still holding their antlers. I have found several in or around fields but been staying out of timbers until cams tell me it is time.

You all seeing that most bucks have shed already? I keep reading that guys are finding a lot of antlers. My cams on two different farms are showing bucks still holding their antlers. I have found several in or around fields but been staying out of timbers until cams tell me it is time.
I think that week and half of extreme cold and two feet of snow caused a good amount of bucks to drop earlier than normal. I had a pretty good feburary, found more than I usually do in february and I have hardly looked at all the past two weekends. That said, I've had several bucks on cam that have not dropped in the past week. I think we had a big uptick with drops early due to that rough week, and then its been so mild and no snow so I think that may have slowed the drop on the remainders that didnt drop early.

Top Bottom