Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATTENTION MODS/ADMIN. WARNING

teeroy

Life Member
iowadeer was hacked, apparently by some peta psycho. this is what shows up [ QUOTE ]
have you ever though about the innocent deer that you bastards maim and kill on a daily bases? how would you like to be one of those deer? deer do nothing harmful, they live their lives just like you do. except they get shot. how would you like to get shot? go watch [censored] bambi or something. just keep this forum off the net or else.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know what you can do to keep this site safe, but i thought a warning couldn't hurt

mad.gif
mad.gif

The best thing all of us can do is simply ignore a post like that. Those people want to get in an arguement with us so they can take parts out of context and attempt to belittle honest sportsman like ourselves.
Ignore them and they will go away.
As tempting as it would be to get in a battle with them on a forum, I choose to ignore and urge others to do the same if it happens here.
Remember, in your "My Home" you can choose to ignore users.

Jay...the site was Hijacked meaning they got inside, deleted data, reformated the entire thing and left the message as posted above as the only thing people can see. No forums, no replying, etc....he just shut down the site.

It wasn't a post. Some dork hacked the website a couples hours ago. All you could see was this nuts logo & his "insightful" message. Iowa Deer is back up, but not fully.

Now I get it. I'm a bit slow at times.
grin.gif
But then I never go there.
Hopefully we have security in place to stop that sort of thing.

.....OR ELSE......what???! Hit us all over the head with a block of tofu??
Wait, wait - I got it...a granola cannon. PETA W.M.D.-- bring it on!
Cowards.

Top Bottom