Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV ?. Whats it worth?

moosehunter

PMA Member
Found a 2007 Artic Cat 400 4x4 with 366 miles. Has a winch. I know what he wants but I think it's a buyers market right now. What is this thing worth?

Dont let the milage be a factor. Ive rolled mine a couple times and every time i get new bars and cluster it starts back at zero. Im not saying the guys not trustworthy but its something you may want to ask. Im sure im not the only one hard on four wheelers.

Hey Moose. I don't know what you are going to use it for but i would find something a little bit bigger. A 400 just doesn't have a lot of guts.

i would think an'07 4x4 brand name atv would be worth around $3000-$4000 especially if it is in great shape! i know i sold my '08 kawasaki 360 with 350 miles on it for $4300 last summer.

Blaster said:
Hey Moose. I don't know what you are going to use it for but i would find something a little bit bigger. A 400 just doesn't have a lot of guts.

I agree, there is a lot of difference between a 400 and a 550. I had a 2007 400 and traded it in last year for an efi 550. Big difference in food plot working / towing & riding capabilities.

3500 is probably in the ball park of what its worth.

As far as size...depends what your going to be doing with it.

I made an offer he wouldn't take. It is in Houston TX and a neighbor of my son. He bought it new but it sits in rented storage most of the time. It looked like it too. He wanted 4300.00 for it and I offered 3000.00 and 3 minutes to decide. He turned it down.

I have a Artic Cat 400 4x4 Auto, it has never lacked power for anything I have tried doing with it.

Has never let me down.

I would say it is woth around $3700.

3400-3600 probably in the range. I bought a 2004 Artic Cat 650 4X4 with a plow, winch, spot light and extra baskets 2 years ago for $4200 and my bank said it was well worth it.

offer him $3400! still be a decent deal if it hasn't been rode much

When the 3 minutes were up I climbed back into my truck and came back to Iowa. The thing did look brand new.

Used man toys down there are not selling well right now. This guy just didn't need the money that bad.

Top Bottom