Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Automated tractors - coming! Here’s 1…

I

Question I have is how much savings is there really on the see n spray? For us when we spray, most of the expensive chemicals are pre-emerge type chemicals or residual type. The see n spray can't see what is just below the surface that is ready to emerge that the residual type chemicals would kill. I would think any herbicide savings would be nullified by taking more trips in the sprayer leading to lots of seat time and higher hours on an expensive machine. I more go with the philosophy that the easiest weeds to kill are the ones that never see daylight

This is a great question that I simply don't have the answer to. But I am sure there has to be something behind it or the best equipment manufacturer in the world wouldn't make it.. I have actually never seen one work but have taken some classes on them.

This is a great question that I simply don't have the answer to. But I am sure there has to be something behind it or the best equipment manufacturer in the world wouldn't make it.. I have actually never seen one work but have taken some classes on them.
I agree that they are the best manufacturer, but I believe they are better at marketing than they are manufacturing. Haha.

Top Bottom