Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Awesome 660 acres going up for auction close to Albia

Hey guys,
Happy Thanksgiving!

Not sure if I should post this in this heading or not (admins feel free to move/delete).

Anyways, I'm selling my 660 acres just 3 miles southeast of Albia and it's going up for auction Dec 5th.

Here's the link: http://www.talleyauctions.com/ scroll down midway and you'll see the next upcoming auction piece.

I absolutely love this piece of ground, it's just a little too far for me to be able to make the drive consistently, so I'm going to try and find something right off I-35 and something a little smaller acreage as well, I don't need a piece this big to hunt.

I had 7 reconyx's on it until mid September when I decided to put it up for auction, and the deer numbers on the place were insane. This year, most of the mature deer were 130-145 inch 8 points. There were two what looked like 5 year olds in the mid 160's, and then what really got me excited for the future was that there were 12-15 3 year olds already in the 125-150 range. This farm will be LIGHTS OUT in 2 years ... I guarantee it. It hunts very big, and what I like about it is the timber is all beneath you in the creek bottoms, allowing you to put food plots up top on the hills and be able t0 access stands without the deer knowing you are coming or going, as well as allowing for consistent winds in stand locations. It's honestly a dream farm, I just can't move up there due to the lack of major cities nearby to be able to start buying rental houses, and it doesn't make sense to be making payments on a place that big when I'll only be able to draw a tag once every 3 years.

Please spread the word about this piece! It's awesome. We did a ton of renovations to the two houses on the place and they look amazing now as well. I can send trail cam pics if interested.

Thanks guys!

Top Bottom