Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BAD BAD BAD What would have you done differently..

Re: BAD BAD BAD What would have you done different

When all else fails, copy, paste to your email, do a quick spell check, copy and paste into your post. It works well for those of us who failed English and saves the mind of those who passed.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
It personally took me half an hour to read it! lol!!!

[/ QUOTE ] LMAO, you guys are funny. But anyway back to the post. If i were you i would have called the sheriff right on the spot. This guy treatend your life dude. Even though this happend a couple nights ago call the cops now and tell them what happend. Who knows he might move in the next couple of days. Or maby even "Bust a cap it you" if you dont be carefull. Or better yet if you have a big dad like me tell him and it will get settled really quick
grin.gif
MAke sure you buy a brush guard for the truck. Might get ugly
ooo.gif

Confrontation isn’t anything to take lightly with a dude with a weapon. Especially anymore with all the drugs that keep people from being logical. I recommend not to make a scene if you run into him again, but do report it. Lot of whack jobs out there...

He has already commited assault. All you need is a witness or a tape recorder.

If you have witnesses, call the cops, for sure!!! That's brutal, that guy needs to be charged.

P.S, don't worry about the typing jargon, some of these guys say "y'all"
grin.gif

Top Bottom