Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bad teacher

dblmainbeam

Was sitting in my stand tonight and noticed a couple of people walking through some nieboring crp ground. I was wondering what they were doing then I rembered it was youth season for pheasants. Did think much about it until I watch a bird get up and a shot looked at my watch 4:45 I figured they could not no the time and its for the kids. Heard two more shots right at five. I dont think thats a very good example not following the rules.
Maybe Im wrong. I would think the season ends at 4:30 just like regular season.

It does end early. Not to sure what to tell you......but, as a younger adult, I look up to my father and everyone else who has taken me hunting. I am very happy that they never led me along the wrong path, and have taught me to be ethical and courteous. I guess some younger kids just arn't as lucky as I was.

Hey man i know the fealing. I was hunting in my old stand. And it was quiet and i looked over to the road and seen to guys walking down the road. They didnt notice me untill they were about 50 yards away. It didnt please me to much to see them because their was a NO TRESSPASSING Sign at the gate were they came in at.
mad.gif
When they seen me they ran back down the road. I Told my dad and he got pissed. The guy that owns the camp ground about half a mile down was suppost to tell everybody to stay out. But i guess he didnt do his job.
mad.gif
Oh well i only seen some does across the river and that was it. Hope they dont bother your again. Might have to put a Electric wire up to keep them out
cool.gif
grin.gif

Wonder if due to the time change that it is open until 5:30. However I don't know it is just a guess.

Top Bottom