Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BadBoy, Stealth, Ruff n Tuff, Other?

Need some opinions guys. Looking to buy one of the electric 4x4 rigs. I've done a little research on some of the more popular brands but can't make up my mind. If anyone has any pros or cons about any brand I would like to hear them.

Thanks guys

LOL. Don't apologize I asked for everyones opinion. I've had a yamaha rhino and loved it. Just wanting to go electric for the quietness but thanks

I've had a bad boy buggy for 3 years. Just bought the polaris electric model. Big Difference in ride and comfort. BBB is going up for sale. They say that the newer model is a bit better. Honestly, I cannot comment on the new version, never rode in one. My BBB will loosen your stool on a long run. It beats you to death on bumps. Battery charge is so-so. But the biggest downfall is speed. MY BBB is slow as molasses.

I also have a Polaris Ranger 6X6, Do not get rid of your gas ride and replace it with an electric, you'll be sorry. My gas ranger is a workhorse and I use it to move stands, equipment, dead deer etc. The electric buggies are used mostly for hunting. This is where they shine.

I also have a Polaris Ranger 6X6, Do not get rid of your gas ride and replace it with an electric, you'll be sorry. My gas ranger is a workhorse and I use it to move stands, equipment, dead deer etc. The electric buggies are used mostly for hunting. This is where they shine.
Sounds like a ton of money for such limited use?

. My BBB will loosen your stool on a long run.

Best quote ever. Other than liking the quote I don't have much input. I still like my Rhino even though it is 2-0 in the "Let's Hurt The 'Bonker" contest so that means I'm 0fer in the "Let's Not Get Stupid And Let The Rhino Hurt The 'Bonker" game.

The 'Bonker

We have a ranger and as long as we don't stop or move around on it while we're driving the deer will tolerate it. Lot's of power and good speed to get you where your going.

How about a regular electric golf cart for the quietness and a gas powered device for real work? I can't say that I know everything about them, but I would be skeptical about battery powered "working" vehicles figuring that I would dumping a lot of money into it sometime when the battery pack needs to be changed out, etc.

Like already mentioned the ride is the biggest gripe. Thier new XT model has indenpendent suspension to address that but like everything else, at a cost. Thier about 2K higher than the classic model. The BBB has a ton of power and torque tho. Climbing steep hills, pulling, pushing it would be tough to beat. Electric buggies definetly have thier place but they likely won't replace gas.

Top Bottom