Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badlands 2200 Packing Tips???

jdg83

PMA Member
I know that a lot of you guys use the Badlands 2200. I just got one from Boyd and I have pretty well figured out how to get the stand and sticks on the pack from some of Limb's previous pics.

I still have a few questions:

How do you handle the clothes that you bring with you? Do you strap them to the bottom of the pack or stuff them inside? Or something else?

What do you do with the rattling antlers? Where is the best place to put them on the pack?

Where can I find those ATV bungee nets? I've tried Wal-Mart in CR and Auto Zone...

Feel free to add anymore advice to this post of lessons learned with anything about the Badlands pack. I'm really excited to get out and use it!

I have all my crap-o-la hitched up in my truck, when I get home I'll take my own photos and post them. I think I do things basically the same as Limb but there may be a difference or two.

Jonny,
I have one of the ATV nets and just put the clothes and then the rattling antlers on top of the clothes and on top of your stand and sticks then hook the net to the stand. If you don't have the antlers you can just put your clothes under your stand and strap everything in there and they stay secure. The nets are the ticket though. I got mine at walmart (IC) about 2 years ago in the bungee section.

For some reason my mind started slipping about 36 weeks ago... I'll really try to get some pics taken tonight. Sorry, just keep on me about it, eventually guilt will cause me to follow through. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Not a big deal Muddy just wanted to see how you did it.

Jonny they have those bungys at Menards also.

Cooter, Thanks! Damn, by the time that I finally go get one there I'll have spent twice as much driving around...

Did you see them at the Marion Menards, or just Menards in general?

I did take pictures today before I went out. I will strive to post them tomorrow during mid day. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jonny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Muddy, I'd love to see the pics! </div></div>

he's slowwwwww

Glad we can all count on Muddy. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
Come on guy, post the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shovelbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad we can all count on Muddy. </div></div>

He's pregnant, cut him some slack

Top Bottom