Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badlands Superday hydration question

NebraskaWhitetail

Does anyone out there have the Badlands Superday pack and use it with a hydration system?

The reason I ask is because I'm wondering in there is a place (or "port") to run the hose out of the pack. The literature says that it is hydration compatible, but so far I haven't found any place on the pact that as made for the hose to exit from.

I've got both the 2200 and the Superday, and on the 2200 there is a special "port" on the top of the pack so you can run the hose out of the pack. Maybe they just didn't put one of the Superday.

Anybody know (or care)?

I have a badlands super day pack and the hose runs up through the shoulder strap. My pack is a year old so maybe they changed it. It is a little hard to fish the hose up through the shoulder strap but what a quality pack. Good luck finding it.

I knew somebody had the answer! I checked my pack, and sure enough there is an opening to run the hose up through the top of the shoulder strap.

Thanks a bunch, Andy. It would have taken me a long time to figure that out otherwise!

Top Bottom