Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bear hunting question

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I am looking for an outfitter with spring bear and good fishing. Bear hunting is most important! I have two guys in mind. Anyone ever hunt or hear of Terry Neely Outfitting, thats in Manitoba's Duck Mt. The other one is Bear country outfitters in Northern Saskatchewan.

Thanks!

Two outfitters I can personally recommend are Bear Track in Manitoba or Gary Simon outfitting in Saskatchewan. Gary Simon has some great fishing also.

I can personally recommend Grandview outfitters out of Grandview Manitoba. It is part of the duck mountain area also. I have been hunting bears in Alberta and Manitoba more than 15 times. The size, numbers, and baiting tactics are 2nd to none. You will absolutely have a fantastic hunt. Tom is a great guy who knows his bears

We went with bear country outfitters this spring we all got bears had a awesome time and brought back coolers full of walleye and pike. That's my 3/4 mount in profile pic. Dale and Rose Marie are at the deer classic this weekend.

we decided on manitoba. Near the duck mt. or riding mt. Fish is not important at all. Any outfitter recommendations?

You will not be disappointed with Grandview outfitters. I'm telling u I have been on lots of bear hunts with multiple outfitters. Tom runs a top notch business. And lots of bears. I've seen more color phase and my biggest bear I have ever seen with Tom. I am going back next spring again. If u would like to talk pm me with your number and I can give you all the info for Tom and what u can expect.

Top Bottom