Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Been awhile....New addition

TLHAWK

It's been awhile since I've posted much on this website. Lot's of stuff has been going on keeping me busy. One of those things is that my wife and I had been trying to get ready for the arrival of our first child, which had the due date of September 1st.

September 1st came and went and still no baby. Scheduled an induction for the 9th of Sept at 7:30 A.M. The morning of the scheduled induction, my wife wakes me up at 5:00 A.M. letting me know that we needed to go to the hospital because her water just broke. We arrived at the hosptal about 6 and at 1:39 PM on the 9th of September, the love of my life was born. It was the best day of my life and I'm extremely excited to have a new little hunting partner.

Grace Sara

A relationship between a father and his little girl(s) is very unique. Congratulations and enjoy.

A relationship between a father and his little girl(s) is very unique. Congratulations and enjoy.

Exactly! There are no better words, but you will soon find out! I'm sure you are all ready wrapped around her little finger. And she will figure that out and use it to her advantage time and time again! :D

CONGRATS!!

Top Bottom