Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ben Tomson buck

jjclausen

Anyone have any info or know this guy who killed this huge whitetail this past weekend on early muzzleloader opener? I got this off Campfire Stories web page and they say it is legit and not pen raised. If it is legit congratulations to Ben on a monster whitetail.

95facebook9521005161795.jpg

there where some trail camera pictures of it load to this site in the past week. Somebody knows the story.

There is another thread on the whitetail forum titled "anyone know anything" that is about this same deer. I believe Mr. Thomson is IW member Iowafarmboy as he has pictures and video of this buck in his gallery. Awesome buck for sure!

Last edited:
Anyone have any info or know this guy who killed this huge whitetail this past weekend on early muzzleloader opener? I got this off Campfire Stories web page and they say it is legit and not pen raised. If it is legit congratulations to Ben on a monster whitetail.

View attachment 1598
Thanks, you must have missed my trail camera posts of this deer thoughout the summer. check them out under my photos. He just showed up this year on a private farm I have permission to. Ben

Top Bottom