Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

besides your bow , stand and camo

I'm with highjumper, I can't hit anything without my release. (And its a cheap crackshot). I have 5 of them just in case they quit making them.Next would be the binos. I use Steiners.

The Nikon Team Realtree Rangefinder has 8X magnification. 2 for 1 monocular and rangefinder in one.

Easy here, I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, but why binos? I would guess most are tree stand bow hunting and if it is in bow range, you don't need binos. Are you scoping them out before they get into bow range? Looking at things that far away would just be torture for me. Knowing what was there and knowing that it didn't come my way.

I love my binos cause I dont want to miss anything. I f a 150" deer crosses a ravine 400 yds away, I want to know it. Sightings like that may prompt me to move my stand,or maybey hunt a slightly different wind than I currently was. I have also on many accasions been "stuck" in my stand by deer coming in right as it gets dark. When this happens, I can see nothing but blackness with the naked eye, but the binos pick up just enough light to see what kind of animal I have around me. I have watched many good bucks travel right under my stand in the darkness that I would have never known what they were without the binos.
I hope this helps you understand my binocular addiction.
grin.gif

It has to be the release....... Nothing getting shot without that. and I only forgot it once in all these years.

HA! I new all those free chew booths at the Deer Classic were not just for me!
cool.gif

After that I have to go with the Binoculars too. Absolutely loving those new Swaro EL's by the way. For some reason another neccesity is a watch. Even if I'm staying all day I just cant stand not knowing what time it is. And a cell phone to get text messages from my buddies about how cold they are, what they saw, etc...

Top Bottom