Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Backpack ?

arrow flinger

Life Member
Ok i find myself at home today w bad back... now doing a little reaseach on what backpack i need to invest in. I turn to you guys hear for the good advice. I like to carry in my stand and sticks and now w the cold weather i also carry in a my heater body suite w a pair of large packboots and a buch of other cloths not to mention all my other normal hunting items. So whats the best pack out there. I know there is alot of talk about that badlands packs but i wonder if they have enough copacity for all my coldweather gear too. Any thoughts on the Eberlestock or black creek packs or how to carry alot of bulk with the badlands packs. Any thoughts appriciated.

When its cold and I haul all my heavy clothes and lone wolf with sticks. I think its just easier to roll your clothes up like a sleeping bag put them on each side of your steps. Then use your 2 lonewolf straps and easy hanger hook run them in an x shape threw your stand and hook all four ends on your hanger and sinch her up. I personally like doing this better than taking the badlands pack and I'm not trying to put down pack its a heck of a pack.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Badlands. </div></div>
yup

hoofline.gif

BADLANDS! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Badlands Packs

hoofline.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEERBOY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When its cold and I haul all my heavy clothes and lone wolf with sticks. I think its just easier to roll your clothes up like a sleeping bag put them on each side of your steps. Then use your 2 lonewolf straps and easy hanger hook run them in an x shape threw your stand and hook all four ends on your hanger and sinch her up. I personally like doing this better than taking the badlands pack and I'm not trying to put down pack its a heck of a pack. </div></div>

I own the Badlands monster fanny and 2200. I have been doing as DEERBOY does and and simply hooking my monster fanny over the top of my stand with extra stuff also hooked/strapped to the stand. If I go into the rare preset stand location I'll simlpy strapp things above and below the fanny. I have not been carring the 2200 much deer hunting for a few years. All the weight seems to add up faster as I age. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

badlands....
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

i cant believe no one has recommended that yet!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Badlands 2200 for turkey hunting, and a Badlands Nano fanny pack for whitetails.... love them both /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Badlands 2200 gets my vote... I carry my DB blind, extra clothes, LWstands/ sticks.....gear. Awesome pack with the batwings and the hidden zipper that allows access without removing the pack. Lifetime warranty and if you ever want to sell it...guys on AT will buy it as soon as it hits the thread.

Top Bottom