Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best gloves

Huntinguy

Hey guys looking for a pair of really warm gloves. My dad is going to be 69 always had a problem with cold hands. Loves to deer and pheasant hunt. Deer hunting is not such a big deal. Pheasant hunting is, he needs something thin enough to be able to shoot. I tried finding skinny electric gloves but still have had no success. Just wondering if anyone else has had any luck. Another Idea was maybe a Sitka glove don't know if they are as good as they say?

Thanks for ant ideas

These are the warmest I have found. They have actually gotten my hands sweaty before while hunting

Manzella Men's All Elements 3.0 Cold Weather Sports Glove, Waterproof, Windproof, Touchscreen Capable​

available on Amazon for $38

I'll start off by saying I don't like wearing gloves ever. Only time I wear them is when the hunting gets really cold. I never found a pair of warm gloves I like that ALSO didn't restrict my movement, grip, etc.

Until... I got a pair of these. Love them!!! Wore them in AK on a moose hunt, they keep the water and wind off ya, very durable, great grip and fit.

I've used the manzilla gloves for years with the bow collar on them. For the weight, they are warm and not overly bulky. I have the thin an thicker ones definitely warm an functional.

I'll start off by saying I don't like wearing gloves ever. Only time I wear them is when the hunting gets really cold. I never found a pair of warm gloves I like that ALSO didn't restrict my movement, grip, etc.

Until... I got a pair of these. Love them!!! Wore them in AK on a moose hunt, they keep the water and wind off ya, very durable, great grip and fit.

I clicked on that link and my browser threw Skre ads for days. :(

Will probably buy a pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom