Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best hunting/fishing spots in NW Missouri/ Southern Iowa

Youngblood

I am a new hunter that is graduating this year and am planning on going to Northwest Missouri State in Maryville, Missouri (go bearcats). Im wondering what my best options for hunting (deer, pheasant, turkey) and fishing are a hour and a half or so around there. I believe I get in state tags for both Missouri and Iowa. I want to bow and rifle hunt for deer. I have bow hunted some but this would be my first go at rifle hunting. Any tips are welcome as I dont have anybody to show me the ropes much :( because Im the first hunter in my family and am learning from expierence and reading. Thanks!

You may wish to visit Jerry’s Gun & Shooting Range, owned by Jerry Sharr. Jerry has an indoor shooting range and sells firearms and shooting supplies. He may be able to get you hooked up.

Address for Jerry’s shop is:

Jerry’s Gun & Shooting Range
23935 N. Bus. Hwy.71
Maryville, MO
(816) 351-9153

Another great gunshop and fishing supply store north of Maryville on Hwy 71 would be B & D Outdoors. Selling firearms, archery equipment, fishing supplies, live bait, & trapping supplies.

B & D Outdoors
103 East Main St.
Clarinda, IA.
(712) 542-6195
robmarsh201@hotmail.com

Good luck with college. :way:

Top Bottom