Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Movies???

Not really outdoors but Blazing Saddles and Slap Shot are the best. Escanaba by da moonlight is great too. Porchupine piss, chevytookashit, widawiskychaser, tatstes like shap.

I have to throw in the Grumpy old men movies they used to crack me up and they are set in small town Minnesota kind of surprised no one else has mentioned them

I have to throw in the Grumpy old men movies they used to crack me up and they are set in small town Minnesota kind of surprised no one else has mentioned them

I no exactly where they filmed the episodes on the ice, I was thinking of that movie, but failed to mention it as one of the best.

The Cowboys (Ain't no Sunday's west of Omaha...)

Cheyenne Social Club (She only had 3 toes on her left foot...)

You guys forgot the best one ever. "See how your saddle fits this grey. The hell bitch!! Put your saddle on her."

Any guesses?

Ghosts in the Darkness...Classic. Braveheart ofcourse, The Great Outdoors..the bat scene is legendary...." it touched me!!!, oh hell its been touching ya for years and you never complained before..."love it

Top Bottom