Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best trail cam for under $125

I just bought a couple from covert. So far I am very pleased with then, but they've only been out for three weeks or so. I was going to get a CA4.0 (this years update to the 3.0) but decided to spend a little more and got am MP6 which has time lapse and you don't need the remote to program it. I also got a Red 40 which is a tad bigger, but also seems like a solid camera so far. I don't have any personal experience with the Bushnell, but a guy I work with has a couple and is pretty happy with them.

You guys are getting a lot better battery life out of the truth 35 cams than I have. I bought a few M-80s and really like them. Bought an M-80xt and haven't really seen much difference in pics over last years M-80s.

Just purchased 4 new Covert's
2 Reveal flash - and have 2 of the 2011 model's as well - I love the reveal's photo quality - just excellant-in my opion
1 Extreme Black out 60- I mean to tell you , You will not see any light come off this camera- or sound, - I have been running it for a few week's now , at first I had a lot of blurred night time photo's , but they have improved, day photo's are excellant as well,
The Red 40- Is really a great camera as well,
I also run one Moultrie 80 - great camera, mine has an issue with draining batteries, Battery pack is not getting a good connection , from what I have figured out, The audio on the Moultrie 80 does not even compare to the Archer's Choice Stealth camera I have- That stealth camera's Audio is very impressive, and very pleased with the photo's/video Only con - is it is just a royal pain to set up, not user freindly at all. Have 4 old Bushnells that are 6 year's old and they still take great photo's and video.
You also might want to check out the Lil Acorn, have a few buddies that run them , and they take great photo's as well

I was wondering if anyone could speak for the Lil Acorn trail cams? Dont know much about them but was told these cams are capable of sending pics to my phone. Any info would be great. Thanks

I really like the Moultrie D-55's myself, but am thinking about buying some of the Coverts after reading this forum! :way:

Top Bottom