Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best Trail Cam pic ever!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

If the date is correct on the camera, what state that allows baiting would have bow season open on that date? </div></div>

Claims to be Wisconsin on AT.

I dont think the buck is big enough that cuddeback or rage would buy it. Plus, it was baited. Probably legally - its just not too attractive in whole jist of things. I imagine we could all have pics like that if we shot small bucks that were in front of a high speed cuddeback munching on a cornpile 10 yards from our stands. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Why would Cuddeback and Rage pay for it??? Look at all the free publicity they are getting already. Why pay for advertising when you can get it for free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doublerack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could be real. That might be dirt flying through the air by the front legs as if it jumped. Looks like maybe some corn flying through the air lower to the ground too.
Just... hard to believe though. If it's legit, pretty cool pic.

If the date is correct on the camera, what state that allows baiting would have bow season open on that date?</div></div> Good point, all of my pictures around 9-20-08 the bucks still had velvet on.

Cool pic! Must have something to do with mass as it nears the spead of light?? Thats 299,782,458 mps /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Real fast trigger speed on that camera !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">all of my pictures around 9-20-08 the bucks still had velvet on </div></div>

You've got some strange whitetails on your farm then!

Wisconsin archery season opened this year on the 13th of September. In some parts of the state baiting is still allowed. You can put out 2 gallons on a 40 acre chunk or something like that. Pretty sweet picture. I'd say it's the real deal.

if its fake how do you explain the other deer? it is a cool pic, im from wis and baiting sucks....i know alot of guys that do it and it changes everything about hunting....i havent seen alot of it this fall though as corn is about 15 bucks for 100"lb's here...i dont complain....

Here's the pic I got emailed to me from my brother.I can't see through this one? Even looking at the first pic I still think it's legit.
CDY_1_.jpg

Top Bottom