Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big 9??? Is he big enough?

oldred73

Hey guys, would any of you want to take a crack at what this guy might go? Is he good enough this year?
7549CDY_00510-med.JPG
7549CDY_00520-med.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
Horns look kinda heavy but body still looks a little young

[/ QUOTE ]

I gotta ditto this. That deer is screaming young to me. The shoulders are showing still and a short little snout still. I think 2 years and you have a serious bruiser. He is pretty nice right now, Im not going to deny that.

Dean

He's good enough if you feel he's good enough...who cares what everybody else thinks.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He's good enough if you feel he's good enough...who cares what everybody else thinks.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No Joke,
Hard to say how old he is,
a mature deer could have a great rack like that, and its early summer, therefore making "aging" a deer kind of unrealistic. however, i wouldnt hesitate on this thing....
Do It!

looks around 140 " to me. Id say at least 3.5 yrs old. Id have to see him in hard horn to know for sure but Id probably stick him. Anything out of the 130 " bracket is pretty immpressive where I hunt. Good luck getting an opportunity at him this year!

too young, not big enough, let him grow, bla, bla, bla. he is a great deer! If you get a shot, make it count and send us the pics!!!

[ QUOTE ]
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a great looking deer! His genes are around by now! I would say If it feels right in the shot is there smoke him!!! Anyone who looks down on you for shooting him is a much better hunter than me!!!!

Hard to say.....I saw that giant you posted before, any smaller deer than him may get a free "lucky" pass.
crazy.gif

Top Bottom