Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big and Beasty

Just wondering what makes it so good?

Sounds like it has pretty much the same ingredients that you

Can buy from the mill?

What makes it so special is I get it for free, it's premixed, and I have had tremendous success with it!

Well at least your honest why it is so good.

Thank you. :way:

Yeah but if it didn't work or do well I wouuldn't like it, the fact it's free is a bonus.....food plot seed is not that expensive compared to the money most hunters spend

From tonight. Its somewhat still standing. The high woods before Christmas really was hard on it.

ForumRunner_20130110_153412.jpg

vman said:
From tonight. Its somewhat still standing. The high woods before Christmas really was hard on it.

It's hard to tell by the picture how tall it is, can you give a estimate? And even with some of it knocked down did it affect the deer movement or do they still have the safe/hidden feeling?

Some of its still 6 feet most of it was 12 just not as thick as it once was. I'm using it for easier entry and exit. I got into my blind with deer in the field. it must be doing something. Its breaking up the wide open ground and that works for sure.

vman said:
Some of its still 6 feet most of it was 12 just not as thick as it once was. I'm using it for easier entry and exit. I got into my blind with deer in the field. it must be doing something. Its breaking up the wide open ground and that works for sure.

And when/how do you plant this?

Anytime in the spring. I think I got this stuff in around mid June. I tilled in some urea, and then hand broadcasted it just before some rain. I have used my drill before, but I was lazy on this one..I've heard you can plant it into late June and be ok.

Top Bottom