Big Bases

I'm sure I have a name for this buck just not sure of it yet, I think for now I'll just call him Big Bases!!
picture.php

It would be neat to see some "growth progression" photos of him during the summer! Keep an eye on him, and post up more great trail cam pics of him.

I think that name fits him well for right now. Hopefully he turns from big bases to "popcans" with a bunch of junk all over.

This buck had been a seven point buck through his younger years maybe a reason he is still walking, but the last two he has been a target but just haven't been able to get it done. Last fall I had him at 60 yards in September and early October but he would'nt respont to any grunts,snort weeze,or rattling. Oh well, those were great encounters. He is 6.5 or 7.5 years old, on the hoof he looks like he could go 300 plus lbs.

Big Bases/Lucky 7 progress

Here is another photo of Lucky 7 his rack has switched sides two years ago his four point side w/kicker was on his left side. Last year it was on the right side, pretty cool how they can switch from year to year. Anyone want to throw out some scores as a six point?
picture.php

Back