Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Big 8

dc240nt

PMA Member
A good friend of mine took this buck Monday evening in NW Minnesota. Its a basic 8 pt that will gross well over 160 inches. Mass is extreme and the G2's and 3's are all over 12 inches. They had never seen this buck before despite having several cameras operating year around. He walked into the open following a yearling doe. I give my friend credit for his fortitude. It was well below zero up there on Monday and he sat all day in an open tree stand. :drink2:

CopyofGEDC0042.jpg

Wow!! What a giant and to be able to sit all day in those temps may even top the harvest!! Congrats to him.

wow, awesome buck, and the guy must have some brass...well you know for sitting all day..wow awesome deer:way:

yep, that's pretty much a BIG big8

Beautiful buck. Love the mass and dark antlers, it'll make a sweet mount in any pose

That thing is beautiful! Hats off to anyone who can withstand the elements all day long in order to get it done. I'm sure he warmed up fast when that pig stepped out!:D

Nice buck, the field looks like a hog yard with all the tracks, I'd have sat there all day too with that much sign.

Very impressive deer, Congrats to your friend! :way:

What kind of a front stuffer is he shooting?

Top Bottom